1. You agree to pay fees due to the Club subject to such fees having been previously notified to you by the Club. You acknowledge that your child attending activities run by the Club after fees have been notified to you shall be acceptance of your liability to pay such fees;
2. You agree to comply with any codes of conduct and policies issued by the Club (copies of which are available at https://brentunited.com/club-policies
3. You consent to the Club registering your child with the relevant football league and Middlesex County Football Association and agree you are liable to pay any fines awarded against your child by such football league or Middlesex County Football Association;
4. You consent to the Club taking photographs and/or videography of your child and for such recordings to be used by the Club for promotional purposes (including on the website);
5. We may send you emails (including marketing) from the Club at the email address supplied during registration;
6. You give permission to the Club to transfer personal data about you and/or your child including name, email address and mobile number to carefully selected third parties providing services to the Club. Such third parties may contact you in connection with the service they are providing to the Club (including marketing such service) but will not use your details for any other reason.
7. You consent to a Club representative providing basic first aid and lifesaving aid to your child where necessary and in circumstances where the Club is unable to contact you or your nominated emergency contact, you agree that a Club representative may take your child to hospital and give consent for emergency treatment. "Club" means BRENT UNITED FC Limited and its agents including without limitation its coaches and affiliates.